Meet the Team
Natasha Borciani SPCP
Natasha started the business a decade ago specialising in permanent makeup and medical skincare with a passion for scar removal. She has performed thousands of procedures and is focused on extremely natural results.
SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals) and BABTAC.
- Level Four Skin Rejuvenation Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
- Level Four Hair Reduction Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
Centre for Medical Sciences – Profhilo HA Dermal Filler
Dermal Filler – Hyaluronic Acid Visage Aesthetics
Aqualyx/Fat Dissolving – Visage Aesthetics
Global Aesthetics Academy Skin Needling and Skin Rejuvenation
Li-ft Tattoo removal including emergency removals
- B12 & Vitamin C Injections
- Mesotherapy – Nappage technique
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Skin Needling
- Medical Skin Peel – Glow Aesthetics
- Advanced Chemical Peel, Controlled Chemical Micro-exfoliation (inc TCA 35%)
- NPM – Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Removal
- ACCOR – Plasma Lift NF+ Cosmetic Corrector
- VTCT Advanced Electrolysis – Hair Removal, Thread Vein, Skin Tag, Milia Removal
- NVQ Level 2/3/4
- Sunekos & Jalupro – BBU Academy
- Profhilo – BBU Academy
- Double certification from Dawn Cragg – Micropigmentation, Advanced Micropigmentation and Tattoo Removal
- Natural Enhancements Premier Class for Permanent Makeup
- Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Lip Enhancements, Permanent Eyeliner, Skin Camouflage and Skin Rejuvenation
- Global Aesthetics Academy – Microblading
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Microblading
- 3D Lips Masterclass with Aleksandra Gorecka – Lip Contour & 3D Lip
- Advanced Masterclass – Hair Stroke Eyebrows with Tunde Mehn
- NPM International – Hair Follicle Simulation – Scalp Pigmentation
- Advanced Areola Restoration – MT Acedemy
Olivia has over 6 years of experience in Permanent Makeup. She has trained in some of the most prestigeous international schools and specialises in hyper natural results. Oli
- LVTCT Level 4 PMU Artis
- Phibrow Certified Artist
- IPL Laser and Tattoo Removal
- Microblading masterclasses taken in Korea, Vietnam, Russia, Los Angeles and London
- Skin Needling and Skin Rejuvenation
- Li-ft Tattoo removal including emergency removals
- Skin Peels – Rejuvenation, Acne and Pigmentation
Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine(BCAM) teaching advanced cosmetic techniques for leading product manufacturers and training academies.
- A member of the Merz innovation board developinginnovation and technology in cosmetic dermatology.
- Writes in the medical press and national newspapers.
- A board member & Trustee of the Joint Council working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- One of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Runs NHS dermatology services
- Holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- A Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Worked as a Quality Assurance tutor for Yorks & Humber Deanery.
Does it hurt ?
It is completely normal to feel anxious about the procedures. We use a range of topical anaesthetics to ensure that you are as relaxed as possible during the treatment and that any discomfort is kept to an absolute minimum. Most clients describe the sensation as ‘tingling vibrations’ rather than pain and many fall asleep during the procedure.
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
70 Chepstow Road,
London, W2 5BE
T: 0207 792 9132