Meet the Team
Natasha Borciani – Director
Natasha started the business a decade ago specialising in medical permanent makeup and skincare with a passion for scar removal. She has performed thousands of procedures and is focused on extremely natural results.
Cosmedic Scar and Skin Graft Camouflage
Level Four Skin Rejuvenation Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
Level Four Hair Reduction Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
- CPDP Level 4 Laser Tattoo Removal
- CPDP Level 4 Laser Removal Eyeliner
- Centre for Medical Sciences – Profhilo HA Dermal Filler
- Dermal Filler – HA Visage Aesthetics
- Aqualyx/Fat Dissolving – Visage Aesthetics
- Global Aesthetics Academy Skin Needling and Skin Rejuvenation
- Li-ft Tattoo removal including emergency removals
- MM Removal System
- Magnetic Removal Remoov
- B12 & Vitamin C Injections
- Mesotherapy – Skin Enhancing protocols
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Skin Needling
- Advanced Chemical Peel, Controlled Chemical Micro-exfoliation (inc TCA 35%)
- NPM – Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Removal
- ACCOR – Plasma Lift NF+ Cosmetic Corrector
- Carboxytherapy Protocols for Eye Rejuvenation and Cellulite Reduction
- VTCT Advanced Electrolysis – Hair Removal, Thread Vein, Skin Tag, Milia Removal
- NVQ Level 2/3/4
- Sunekos & Jalupro – BBU Academy
- Profhilo – BBU Academy
- Double certification from Dawn Cragg – Micropigmentation, Advanced Micropigmentation and Tattoo Removal
- SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals) and BABTAC.
- Natural Enhancements Premier Class for Permanent Makeup
- Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Lip Enhancements, Permanent Eyeliner, Skin Camouflage and Skin Rejuvenation
- Global Aesthetics Academy – Microblading
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Microblading
- 3D Lips Masterclass with Aleksandra Gorecka – Lip Contour & 3D Lip
- Advanced Masterclass – Hair Stroke Eyebrows with Tunde Mehn
- NPM International – Hair Follicle Simulation – Scalp Pigmentation
- Advanced Areola Restoration – MT Acedemy
- Advanced Eyeliner Class
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine(BCAM) teaching advanced cosmetic techniques for leading product manufacturers and training academies.
Looking to join our team?
If you are a skilled practitioner in Laser, Skin or Permenant makeup and are looking to joing a thriving business then please forward your CV to us at
- A member of the Merz innovation board developinginnovation and technology in cosmetic dermatology.
- Writes in the medical press and national newspapers.
- A board member & Trustee of the Joint Council working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- One of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Runs NHS dermatology services
- Holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- A Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Worked as a Quality Assurance tutor for Yorks & Humber Deanery.
Does it hurt ?
It is completely normal to feel anxious about the procedures. We use a range of topical anaesthetics to ensure that you are as relaxed as possible during the treatment and that any discomfort is kept to an absolute minimum. Most clients describe the sensation as ‘tingling vibrations’ rather than pain and many fall asleep during the procedure.
Reception will be open from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday for calls and bookings
Monday: 10am - 6.30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm