Meet the Team
Natasha Borciani SPCP
Natasha started the business a decade ago specialising in permanent makeup and medical skincare with a passion for scar removal. She has performed thousands of procedures and is focused on extremely natural results.
SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals) and BABTAC.
- Level Four Skin Rejuvenation Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
- Level Four Hair Reduction Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
Centre for Medical Sciences – Profhilo HA Dermal Filler
Dermal Filler – Hyaluronic Acid Visage Aesthetics
Aqualyx/Fat Dissolving – Visage Aesthetics
Global Aesthetics Academy Skin Needling and Skin Rejuvenation
Li-ft Tattoo removal including emergency removals
- B12 & Vitamin C Injections
- Mesotherapy – Nappage technique
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Skin Needling
- Medical Skin Peel – Glow Aesthetics
- Advanced Chemical Peel, Controlled Chemical Micro-exfoliation (inc TCA 35%)
- NPM – Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Removal
- ACCOR – Plasma Lift NF+ Cosmetic Corrector
- VTCT Advanced Electrolysis – Hair Removal, Thread Vein, Skin Tag, Milia Removal
- NVQ Level 2/3/4
- Sunekos & Jalupro – BBU Academy
- Profhilo – BBU Academy
- Double certification from Dawn Cragg – Micropigmentation, Advanced Micropigmentation and Tattoo Removal
- Natural Enhancements Premier Class for Permanent Makeup
- Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Lip Enhancements, Permanent Eyeliner, Skin Camouflage and Skin Rejuvenation
- Global Aesthetics Academy – Microblading
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Microblading
- 3D Lips Masterclass with Aleksandra Gorecka – Lip Contour & 3D Lip
- Advanced Masterclass – Hair Stroke Eyebrows with Tunde Mehn
- NPM International – Hair Follicle Simulation – Scalp Pigmentation
- Advanced Areola Restoration – MT Acedemy
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine(BCAM) teaching advanced cosmetic techniques for leading product manufacturers and training academies.
- A member of the Merz innovation board developinginnovation and technology in cosmetic dermatology.
- Writes in the medical press and national newspapers.
- A board member & Trustee of the Joint Council working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- One of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Runs NHS dermatology services
- Holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- A Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Worked as a Quality Assurance tutor for Yorks & Humber Deanery.
- Natasha is an experienced practitioner who combines her medical background and an artistic eye which allows her to give flattering and extremely. She provides Dermal Fillers and Anti-Wrinkle injections at the clinic.
- The National Medical College, Minsk, Batchelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Geneva, Switzerland, Midwifery
- Foundation Fillers and Botox course at the British Board of Anti-ageing and Integrated Medicine (BBAIM)
- Advanced Fillers and Face Contouring – Derma Medical, London.
- Natasha is currenty completing a degree at Kingston University in Pharmacology.
- `Chandni is the newest member of our team and has over 6 years experience specialising in permanent makeup. She is precise, detailed and focuses on flattering and natural results.
Chandni will be available for Microblading, Ombre and Powder Brows, Lip Blush and eyeliners. She will also be providing skin treatments such as Body Contouring, Dermaplaning, RF Skin Tightening and Lash Lifts.
- London College of Beauty Therapy – Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy
- LCVT Microblading and Nanoblading
- Natural Enhancements Permanent Makeup
- LVL Lash Lift
- Venus Versa RF Skin Tightening
- Venus Versa Body Contouring
- Natural Enhancements MCA Scar Rejuvenation
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 10pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm