Meet the Team
Natasha Borciani SPCP
Natasha started the business a decade ago specialising in permanent makeup and medical skincare with a passion for scar removal. She has performed thousands of procedures and is focused on extremely natural results.
SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals) and BABTAC.
- Level Four Skin Rejuvenation Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
- Level Four Hair Reduction Laser & IPL – Wynyard Aesthetics Academy
Centre for Medical Sciences – Profhilo HA Dermal Filler
Dermal Filler – Hyaluronic Acid Visage Aesthetics
Aqualyx/Fat Dissolving – Visage Aesthetics
Global Aesthetics Academy Skin Needling and Skin Rejuvenation
Li-ft Tattoo removal including emergency removals
- B12 & Vitamin C Injections
- Mesotherapy – Nappage technique
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Skin Needling
- Medical Skin Peel – Glow Aesthetics
- Advanced Chemical Peel, Controlled Chemical Micro-exfoliation (inc TCA 35%)
- NPM – Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Removal
- ACCOR – Plasma Lift NF+ Cosmetic Corrector
- VTCT Advanced Electrolysis – Hair Removal, Thread Vein, Skin Tag, Milia Removal
- NVQ Level 2/3/4
- Sunekos & Jalupro – BBU Academy
- Profhilo – BBU Academy
- Double certification from Dawn Cragg – Micropigmentation, Advanced Micropigmentation and Tattoo Removal
- Natural Enhancements Premier Class for Permanent Makeup
- Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Lip Enhancements, Permanent Eyeliner, Skin Camouflage and Skin Rejuvenation
- Global Aesthetics Academy – Microblading
- Advanced Aesthetics International – Advanced Microblading
- 3D Lips Masterclass with Aleksandra Gorecka – Lip Contour & 3D Lip
- Advanced Masterclass – Hair Stroke Eyebrows with Tunde Mehn
- NPM International – Hair Follicle Simulation – Scalp Pigmentation
- Advanced Areola Restoration – MT Acedemy
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine(BCAM) teaching advanced cosmetic techniques for leading product manufacturers and training academies.
- A member of the Merz innovation board developinginnovation and technology in cosmetic dermatology.
- Writes in the medical press and national newspapers.
- A board member & Trustee of the Joint Council working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- One of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Runs NHS dermatology services
- Holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- A Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Worked as a Quality Assurance tutor for Yorks & Humber Deanery.
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 10pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Emporium Treatment Clinic,
90 York Street,
London, W1H 1QU
T: 0207 792 9132