Borciani London Treatment Price Guide
Borciani London Price Schedule
If you are unsure of which treatment option would be best for you then please email our practitioners at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultations are priced at £35.
Brows 1st Treatment -(Microblading /Powder/Ombre) – £394
Brows 2nd Treatment 4-8 weeks after – £215
Brows Annual Maintenance Session under 18 months – £290
Lip Blush 1st Session – £420
Lip Blush control session 4-8 weeks after – £220
Eyeliner (includes control session) – £540
Dark Lip Correction (includes control session) – £640
Emergency Permanent Makeup Removal – £250
Permanent Makeup Removal – £275 per session
Scar Softening/ Scar Camouflage – from £350
Self-Harm Scar Reduction CO2 laser from -£350
Acne Scarring PRX/CO2 Laser – from – £300
Vitiligo/Hypo-pigmentation from £350
Hyperpigmentation/Dark Scars from – £168
Scar Home Care Kit – £160
AnteAGE Hair Growth Treatment– £275 per session
AnteAge Hair Growth Treatment 5 Sessions – £1200
Anteage Home Hair Kit – £160
Upper Eyelid – £550
Lower Eyelid – £450
Crows Feet – £320
Upper/Lower Eyelid plus Crows Feet – £855
Lip Flip – £300
Glabella Lines (add-on) – £220
Madonna Eye Lift CO2 Laser – £650
Nano Fractional Tightening Laser – £395
PRX T-33 BioRevitaliser – £260
PRX T-33 BioRevitaliser Course of 3 – £750
CO2 Fractional resurfacing (from) – £600
NCTF 135HA Face Hydrating & Smoothing – £250
NCTF 135HA Eyes/Lips Hydrating & Smoothing – £160
Acne Treatment – Growth Factors/IPL/Plasma Shower – £143
Skin Needling With Growth Factors – £250
Removal of Cherry Angiomas/Skin Tags/Thread Veins – Face £175/ Body £255
IPL Photo Facial – £200
Profhilo – £360
‘Madonna Eye Lift” CO2 Rejuvenation – £600
Fillmed Bright Peel Pigmentation – £275
Fillmed Light Peel Brigtening – £175
Dermapen with Growth Factors £220
Dermaplaning with ‘Meso’ Mask – £140
EMSLim Sculpting and Fat Loss x 4 sessions – £1500
CO2 ‘Mummy Tummy’ Firms Sagging Skin – £545
Emsella Chair for UI/ED and Post Pregnancy Single Session £275
Emsella Chair – Course of 6 sessions £1450
Venus RF Fat Reduction and Body Tightening – £300
Stretch Mark Eraser– £350 per area
Butt Lift with RF – £400
PRX for the Décolletage – £400
Aqualyx Fat Reduction – from £550 per session
3D Areola Reconstruction – Single – (£330)
3D Areola Reconstruction – Double – (£605)
Scar Camouflage/Scar Softening – from £350
Eyebrow Reconstruction – Hair Simulation – (£495)
Terms & Conditions – please read
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Consultations are paid in full at the time of booking and are non refundable.
- A deposit of £50/£75 per procedure will be required to secure an appointment with the practitioner
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your treatment or you will lose your deposit.
- Appointments cancelled/rescheduled on the day of the treatment will be charged at 50% of the treatment price.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to treat you and you will be charged 50 % of the full treatment price
- Appointments not attended will be charged in full – no exceptions
- Deposits and credits expire after 12 months.
We are unable to accommodate pets and children under 18.
- Procedures which include a non chargeable top up must be taken within 3 months of the original procedure or further charges may be applied.
- Control sessions are subject to the same terms and the full price of the treatment will be charged.
- Brow Treatments are in 2 stages, both treatments will be required for the procedure to be considered ‘completed’ Fading and loss of pigment are expected following the initial session.
- Colour boost appointments are for 1 treatment unless otherwise stated.
- Pigment loss will vary from person to person and retention cannot be guaranteed.
- We regret that minors are not permitted on the premises due to insurance requirements.
- We are unable to treat anyone under 18 years of age
Does it hurt ?
It is completely normal to feel anxious about the procedures. We use a range of topical anaesthetics to ensure that you are as relaxed as possible during the treatment and that any discomfort is kept to an absolute minimum. Most clients describe the sensation as ‘tingling vibrations’ rather than pain and many fall asleep during the procedure.
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
70 Chepstow Road,
London, W2 5BE
T: 0207 792 9132