AlphaRet® Overnight Cream
A revolutionary skincare cream that features a unique combination of an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a retinoid that provides effective and visible skin rejuvenation with little-to-no irritation. AlphaRet® is the latest innovation in retinoid renewal, delivering remarkable results, with little-to-no irritation often experienced with retinol and other retinoid products.
A short consultation form is required to be completed during checkout.
Available on back-order
- Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in as little as four weeks, with little-to-no irritation.
- Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinoid-based products.
- Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients - a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid) - joined together to create the revolutionary AlphaRet technology that minimises irritation, whilst enhancing effectiveness.
- A blend of antioxidants helps neutralise free radicals.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Glycolic Acid: helps retexturise and enhances performance of AlphaRet.
- Targeted Peptide Blend: helps smooth the appearance of wrinkles, skin firmness and resiliency.
- Ultra Hydrating Blend of Ceramides, Squalane, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid: helps to counteract dryness, providing hydration and moisture.
- Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Bisabolol, and Green Tea Extract: ingredients with calming properties that also help reduce the appearance of redness.
- Vitamins C & E and CoEnzyme Q10: provide antioxidant protection.
How to use
- Use as part of your evening skincare regime.
- Apply a thin layer to the face at night. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to become pregnant, consult a doctor before use.
- Aqua/Water, Sodium Glycolate, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Ceresin, Glycol Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Linolenic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Moisturizing and soothing agents that provide moisture and skin comfort.
Reception will be open from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday for calls and bookings
Monday: 10am - 6.30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm