Cyspera Pigmentation Inhibitor
Cyspera® is a biological depigmenting treatment for hyperpigmentation concerns. The active ingredient is Cysteamine. Naturally present in human skin cells, Cysteamine regulates melanin synthesis in the skin. It has been formulated to work as an effective topical treatment, Cyspera®. This new Cyspera Correction System has been carefully developed to maximise the lightening and lifting of pigmentation. This 3 step programme has:
- Greater depigmenting effects
- 81% pf patients noticed improvement in skin complexion
- 84% of patients found their skin smoother and healthier
- Faster onset of action
- Better tolerated for long term use
- Vast improvement in the ease of use.
HOPE FOR YOUR SKIN IN A NEW 3-STEP SYSTEM
CYSPERA INTENSIVE™ Cysteamine Isobionic-Amid Complex™ delivers a powerful antioxidant activity to improve the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots, reducing melanin production, enhancing your skin’s own natural Cysteamine, and instantly lightening pigmentation to smooth out your skin tone.
Cyspera is also available in a trio set which includes the Intensive treatment, a neturaliser and a Booster
How to use
Apply a thin layer to unwashed skin
Leave on for 15 minutes (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 min).
In case of irritation, discontinue use for a few days until your skin recovers, then restart application of Cyspera Intensive™ for 5 minutes.
Use can be tailored to meet the needs of an individual patient and their routine. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering patients true flexibility and personalised choice.
For optimal results, daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended.
Caution : For external use only. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. Do not use in case of known allergy to a component. Discontinue use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation or allergy appear. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse off with clear water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for pregnant or lactating women. Use an adapted solar protection in case of sun exposure.
Cysteamine Isobionic-Amid Complex™ delivers a powerful antioxidant activity to improve the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots.
1. Cysteamine reduces melanin production in the melanogenesis pathway at multiple locations
2. Cysteamine with AHA. AHA creates an acidic environment enhancing cysteamine permeability into the skin21
3. Isobionic-Amide with AHA immediate reaction leads to instant pigment lightening22
AHA-Amino Acid Complex neutralises the smell of cysteamine and re-balance the epidermis before application of Cyspera Boost
1. L-Arginine Complex stops Isobionic-Amide / AHA reaction
2. Mild-Surfactant medium gently removes lingering residue, while helping soothe skin and promoting healthy skin barrier
3. Lactobionic Acid prepares the skin for Cyspera Boost™ by neutralising and balancing the skins pH
The Isobionic-Amide Complex™ works synergistically with Cyspera Intensive™ to even skin tone, improve complexion and deliver a natural and healthy glow.
1. Isobionic-Amide multiplies the efficacy of Cysteamine by inhibiting multiple steps melanogenesis in the skin
2. Retinol and an anti-oxidative complex
provides a visual pigment correction effect by increasing non-pigmented skin layers and shading
3. Isobionic-Amide with Retinol provides an anti-inflammatory effect to the skin after application of Cyspera Intensive™
Complete the consultation form below prior to purchase.
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm