Mystro Active Balance Serum 30 ml
A new way to achieve visible improvement in skin quality and glowing skin by uniquely supporting skin’s natural ability to adapt to stress and maintain balance.
Why You’ll Love It: Designed to improve visible skin quality by addressing the global appearance of redness, rough skin texture, dullness, pore size and/or uneven pigmentation.
The proprietary P.A.T.H. Technology utilses a purposeful blend of plant-based adaptogens to uniquely support the skin's natural ability to adapt to stress and achieve balance.
- Improves visible skin quality in just 2 weeks.
- Significant improvement in the appearance of redness, skin texture, dullness, pore size and uneven pigmentation after 8 weeks of twice-daily use.
- Helps achieve glowing, healthier-looking skin.
- 98% of patients said they felt more confident in the appearance of their skin after 12 weeks.
How to use
- Dispense one pump onto fingertips. Dot serum on the forehead, cheeks and chin.
Gently spread product, massaging thoroughly until absorbed. Blend in any areas where serum is visible including hairline and brows.
Allow serum to dry completely before applying any other products.
Use twice daily for best results.
- Aqua/Water, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethoxydiglycol, Diheptyl Succinate, Squalane, Niacinamide, Panax Notoginseng Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Leaf Cell Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Sophora Japonica Bud Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Astaxanthin, Ergothioneine, Thioctic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tribehenin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Reception will be open from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday for calls and bookings
Monday: 10am - 6.30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm