Skin Resurfacing Treatment
Reducing signs of skin damage
Targeted skin resurfacing treatments.
Many of us have concerns about our skin texture and it has been found to be more ageing than lines and wrinkles. Often, we can see enlarged pores, scars (post acne scars), stretch marks along with lines and wrinkles which can look especially pronounced in certain lighting. Luckily there is a new technology to get you to your smoothest skin, ironing out imperfections after each treatment.
Venus Concept’s targeted skin resurfacing treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. With just a couple of quick sessions, you’ll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
How does it work?
Skin resurfacing improves skin texture by creating micro-dermal wounds with minimal impact on the epidermis. As the skin heals, it naturally boosts collagen and elastin production.
Am I a good candidate?
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture. This treatment is safe for all skin tones
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g., rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g., cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g., herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g., diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
Commonly Asked Questions
How long does it take?
Treatments last around 30 minutes
How many treatments will I need?
We recommend 3-4 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart
What does the treatment feel like?
You will feel tiny pins on your skin followed by a little zap. Your face will then feel warm, like a sunburn. Skin resurfacing treatments may be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. You’ll feel intense heat, similar to the feeling of sunburn, and your face will look red right after the treatment. For more aggressive treatments, you may get a topical numbing cream to reduce any discomfort.
How will I look afterwards, is there any downtime?
You will have some redness and sensitivity after the treatment similar to sunburn, this will last around 24 hours. After 24 hours, you may put on makeup and resume your regular skin care routine. You should always apply sunscreen (at least SPF 30) to maintain your results and prevent sun damage.
Avoid rigorous exercise and hot baths or massages on the treatment area for the first 2 days after your session. Make sure to keep your skin clean and protected from the sun. Avoid any sort of tanning
How long do the results last?
After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve. However, one touch- up session may be needed approximately every 6 months, depending on how your skin responds.
What are the costs?
£395 for Nano Fractional Face Treatment
“Natasha provides an impeccable service. From the point of initial email enquiry, I have had a 5 star experience from start to finish. I cannot recommend her highly enough. The quality of her treatments and the skill with which she executes them.”
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm