Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Consultations are paid in full at the time of booking and are non refundable.
- A non refundable deposit of £50 per procedure will be required to secure an appointment with the consultant
- Booking deposit refunds will only be given if 48 hours cancellation notice is provided and this is subject to a £20 administration charge. Written notice will be required. Deposits will expire after 12 months
- Appointments not attended or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at 75% of the full procedure price unless we are able to reallocate the appointment to another client. For control sessions, the full price of the original session will be counted. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to perform the treatment and if so, you may be charged for the procedure.
- **Procedures marked with an asterisk include a free of charge refill procedure which must be taken within 2 months of the original procedure.
- Brow Treatments are in 2 stages, both treatments will be required for the procedure to be considered ‘completed’ Fading and loss of pigment are expected following the initial session.
- Colour boost appointments are for 1 treatment unless otherwise stated.
- Pigment loss will vary from person to person and retention cannot be guaranteed.
- We regret that minors are not permitted on the premises due to insurance requirements.
- We are unable to treat any minors (under 18).
- All orders are shipped and tracked via Royal Mail or UPS
- Orders placed before 14:00 (GMT) Monday – Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed afterwards will be shipped the following working day, and orders placed on Friday after 14.00 (GMT) will be shipped the following Monday.
- We also offer collections from our clinic in Notting Hill during our opening hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection time.
- In order to assure the highest quality of hygiene, we are unfortunately unable to offer returns for any products
Does it hurt ?
It is completely normal to feel anxious about the procedures. We use a range of topical anaesthetics to ensure that you are as relaxed as possible during the treatment and that any discomfort is kept to an absolute minimum. Most clients describe the sensation as ‘tingling vibrations’ rather than pain and many fall asleep during the procedure.
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm