Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press. Prices are subject to change without written notice.
- Consultations are paid in full at the time of booking and are non refundable.
- A non refundable deposit of £50 per procedure will be required to secure an appointment with the consultant
- Booking deposit refunds will only be given if 48 hours cancellation notice is provided and this is subject to a £20 administration charge. Written notice will be required.
- Appointments not attended or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged at 75% of the full procedure price unless we are able to reallocate the appointment to another client.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may not be able to perform the treatment and if so, your deposit will not be refunded.
- **Procedures marked with an asterisk include a free of charge refill procedure which must be taken within 2 months of the original procedure.
- Brow Treatments are in 2 stages, both treatments will be required for the procedure to be considered ‘completed’ Fading and loss of pigment are expected following the initial session.
- Colour boost appointments are for 1 treatment unless otherwise stated.
- Pigment loss will vary from person to person and retention cannot be guaranteed.
- We regret that minors are not permitted on the premises due to insurance requirements.
- We are unable to treat any minors (under 18).
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 10pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Emporium Treatment Clinic,
90 York Street,
London, W1H 1QU
T: 0207 792 9132