A breakthrough treatment for Incontinence and Sexual Health
Revolutionary treatment for incontinence
Over 200 million people suffer from some type of incontinence, including younger women after childbirth, women going through peri/menopause and men after prostatectomy. It can have a dramatic affect on your quality of life, confidence and personal relationships.
There are three main types of urinary incontinence:
- Stress incontinence: leakage by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising.
- Urge: this is the sudden, intense urge to urinate frequently also known as latchkey incontinence
- Mixed incontinence: is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence.
What Can Emsella Treat?
Emsella is a groundbreaking treatment for men and women suffering from all 3 types of urinary incontinence. It is the first non-invasive treatment of its kind with significant improvements for patients.
- 95% of patients experienced improvement in quality of life
- 75% reduction in pad usage
Almost 80% of women after vaginal delivery were unable to properly contract their pelvic floor muscles 1 year after having a baby. Emsella can be used to after childbirth to prevent incontinence, prolapse or intimate discomfort.
Up to 63% of women have experienced sexual dysfunction during their lives. This can be due to aging, hormonal changes (including contraceptive pill) and multiple childbirths. These factors can impact desire and arousal, cause pain during intercourse and make it difficult to achieve orgasm.
How does it work?
EMSELLA uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM) to cause deep and effective pelvic-floor muscle contractions. Emsella delivers up to 11,000 contractions in a single treatment, which if you have ever done Kegels will know it’s an incredible workout. These contractions will be longer and more effective than regular Kegels and target the entire pelvic floor area. It’s as if you were exercising the muscles of the pelvic floor but without the effort.
As the pelvic floor muscles tighten and grow stronger, your bladder control will improve and the urgency to urinate and ability to control will improve.
- Tightens and strengthens the pelvic floor improving bladder control.
- Improvement can be felt after a single session with results improving over the treatment period.
- Completely non invasive treatment, you remain fully clothed
- Treatment takes only 28 minutes so easy to fit into busy schedules
- No downtime and now aftercare, walk in- walk out procedure
- Painless, you can relax, read or chat during the session
- Strengthened pelvic floor muscles improve women’s sexual satisfaction, arousal and the ability to achieve orgasm.
Am I a good candidate?
Urinary Incontinence affects so many of us throughout out lives. It can impact our lifestyle, confidence, sleep patterns and personal relationships. Most people experiencing UI are a good candidate and if you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the following questions:
- In the last 3 months, have you leaked urine during some physical activity, such as coughing, sneezing, lifting, or sport?
- Did you have the urge or the feeling that you needed to empty your bladder, but you could not get to the toilet fast enough?
- Did you leak urine equally as often with physical activity as with a sense of urgency?
- Did you experience leakage when carrying a baby or performing physical activity?
- Do you have a feeling something is falling out of your vagina?
- Do you have sexual concerns, such as a sensation of looseness in the tone of your vaginal
- Have you noticed sexual desire decreasing
- So you find it difficult becoming aroused?
- Are you experienced pain during intercourse?
- Are you unable to achieve orgasm?
We are unable to treat you if you are pregnant or have any of the following conditions:
Heart disorder, metal implants, electronic implants or drug pumps, cardiac pacemakers, copper coil, epilepsy, malignant tumours, cancer, anticoagulation therapy, blood coagulation therapy.
Commonly Asked Questions
How many treatments will I need?
The treatment plan is 2 sessions a week for 3 weeks, 6 treatments in total.
Do I need to prepare for the treatment?
Preparation is incredibly simple, please complete your medical form, wear comfortable clothing with no metal on and you’re ready to go.
What does the treatment feel like?
The best thing about the Emsella is that it is painless, you can relax, read a book or chat during the session. You will feel a tingling sensation and be aware of the muscle contractions as the treatment progresses, your practitioner will set the parameters to make sure you are very comfortable throughout.
Is there any downtime?
The sessions are designed so that you can walk in and walk out, there is no downtime and you will not need to avoid any activities
When will I feel the results?
Many patients notice an improvement from the first session, the majority of patients see a marked improvement by the end of the 6 sessions, these improvements continue for several months afterwards
What are the costs?
A single session is £275 or a course of 6 sessions is £1550
Emsella Patient Experience
After Emsella, patients reported renewed confidence, a huge impact on their quality of life and many were able to go back to activities that they had put on hold/
“I sneeze, I can jump rope, I run… I can just do all kinds of exercise and competitions and I can now do them with a lot more confidence than I could before It’s… freeing, very freeing, to be able to just do what you want to do again.”
“Before, I was getting up 4 – 5 times a night to go to a bathroom. It seems like it´s still improving. Even in past few weeks some nights I have not had to get up at all. And It’s awesome”
“What it does is it kind of takes the place of doing Kegels, for which a lot of people don’t have the time or the energy … It’s just weird and it´s very uncomfortable to try to do them … and the chair does it for you and it works miracles. it´s wonderful!”
You can start your journey by clicking the 'Book Now' button below or please get in touch if you have any questions at all.
Does it hurt ?
It is completely normal to feel anxious about the procedures. We use a range of topical anaesthetics to ensure that you are as relaxed as possible during the treatment and that any discomfort is kept to an absolute minimum. Most clients describe the sensation as ‘tingling vibrations’ rather than pain and many fall asleep during the procedure.
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 10pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm